Tuesday, March 31, 2015

{ Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap - Luxury for your hands! }


I love that the spring season is finally upon us here where I live and that winter is over. I truthfully really only enjoy winter when we get the type of snows that shut everything down (like we have the past two winters). This past winter we had eight inches of snow one day and then another day we had eleven! That may not sound like a lot to some, but around here, we do not get snows like that very often. 

One reason why I am glad winter is over is my skin gets so dry! It does not matter how much lotion I put on...it just always seems like the cold weather zaps any moisture right out of my skin! When I learned of the opportunity I had to try one of the NEW Dial 'Boutique Collection' hand soaps through Purex Insiders, I was very excited. The 'Boutique Collection' line has four new soaps that come in four different scents - Yellow Raspberry and Black Sugar (this sounds SO amazing), Water Blossoms, Coconut Lime Verbena and Sugar Cane Husk Scrub. I was sent a free bottle of the Sugar Cane Husk Scrub soap. Of course the first thing I noticed was the scent. It reminds me of the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent from Bath and Body Works. YUMMY! The bottles are designed in such a way where I have no problem displaying any of them throughout my home - whether that be my kitchen, bathroom or anywhere else I would need a hand soap. You could buy the four different color soaps and match them with the colors of the room you would place them in!

The other great feature that I noticed about this hand soap are the tiny 'micro-scrubbers' that exfoliate your skin as you wash your hands. You will not believe how much softer and cleaner your hands will feel with these micro-scrubbers moisturizing and gently removing dirt!  If Dial made this soap into a body wash, it would be a great exfoliate for your skin without irritating it like some scrubs do. 

Dial has always been a brand my family has trusted. This new addition to the Dial family is no different. I really enjoyed using this soap and I would highly recommend it. The only feature I wish the soap had was I would love for it to be antibacterial. I believe this is important for a lot of people who are looking for a soap that cleans, moisturizes and gets rid of germs. I would love to give the other scents a try because I am sure they smell just as wonderful. Give the new Dial 'Boutique Collection' a go and let me know what scent you try out!




I received (1) bottle of Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap along with (3) coupons for (1) free bottle of Dial Hand Soap to either give to friends or give out in a giveaway. I chose the former. While I received the body wash and coupons for free from Purex Insiders, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment